Monday/Tuesday: Administration Hours - Closed to the General Public (Group Tours Only)
Wednesday: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am – 8:30pm
Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday/Sunday: 11:00am – 4:00pm
**Open First Friday of each month until 9:00 pm
Note that admission to the gallery is always free, but please give what you can.
Directions:View Larger Map
The Judith & Norman ALIX Art Gallery
is located at:
147 Lochiel Street
Phone: (519) 336-8127
- From the 402: Take HWY 402 West from London and exit onto Christina Street.
- Turn left at the lights and travel down Christina to Lochiel Street.
- The gallery will be on the right hand side at the Christina Street and Lochiel Street intersection.
From the USA:
- Take the I-94 East and continue onto the Bluewater Bridge.
- Continue onto HWY 402 E and exit onto Front Street.
- Turn right on Front Street and continue to Lochiel Street.
- Turn left at the lights on Lochiel Street and the gallery will be on the right side.
There are several parking lots within walking distance of the gallery.
Click on the image to view the interactive parking map of downtown Sarnia.