Hours & Admission
Admission is always free, but please give what you can
Due to COVID-19, the JNAAG is closed until further notice.
Monday & Tuesday: Closed to the Public
(Group Tours Available by Appointment)
Wednesday & Friday: 11:00AM–4:00PM*
(*Open First Fridays until 9:00PM)
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–4:00PM
Judith & Norman Alix Art Gallery
147 Lochiel Street
- Take Highway 402 West from London and exit onto Christina Street
- Turn left at the lights and travel down Christina to Lochiel Street
- The gallery will be on the right-hand side at the Christina Street and Lochiel Street intersection
From the USA:
- Take the I-94 East and continue onto the Bluewater Bridge
- Continue onto HWY 402 E and exit onto Front Street
- Turn right on Front Street and continue to Lochiel Street
- Turn left at the lights on Lochiel Street and the gallery will be on the right side
The Gallery is also accessible by foot, bike or public transit.
There are several parking lots and on-street parking within walking distance of the gallery.